We offer a variety of apprenticeships at Catalyst including;
- Customer Services Level 2 or 3 predominately working in our Contact Centre. You will be trained to become a Customer Services Advisor who will support the many thousands of customers we have ensuring their rent is paid, logging tenancy issues and other housing specific queries.
- Business Administration Level 3 which is a great apprenticeship to study to help you further clarify the career for you, exposure to budgets, diary management, verbal and written communication and project management. You can be placed in a variety of different teams within Catalyst when studying this apprenticeship.
- Infrastructure Technician, supporting our IT function and providing an excellent customer service to your colleagues by trouble shooting technical problems such as; internet access, building software such as laptops and providing support across the organisation to ensure IT is working correctly.
- Trade Apprenticeships; with the option of plumbing or electrical you will be part of a 3-4 year programme learning the trade, tools, techniques and theory to becoming a fully qualified trades professional.
- We do occasionally recruit for more niche apprenticeships such as; testing and external affairs which will also be posted if and when the role becomes available.