Role: Sales Apprentice
Salary: £15,675 per annum
Contract: 15 months Fixed Term
Role: Sales Apprentice
As Sales Apprentice, you will be assisting with the selling on site of all sales tenures and working towards the team sales targets, whilst ensuring a smooth and timely sales process for our customers.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have good communication and basic IT skills?
- Do you have an interest in understanding the full Sales cycle, from reservation through to exchange of contract?
- Would you like to achieve a Business Administration Level 3 qualification?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Sales Apprentice you will:
- Welcome visitors, arrange and undertake viewings, ensuring all aspects of the development are promoted effectively and objections are handled professionally and ethically.
- Ensure that all customers receive excellent customer service and support the team to maintain our customer satisfaction ratings.
- Assist the Sales Executives to manage and respond to all leads in line with KPI targets, across all our tenure products including Shared Ownership and Market Sales products.
- Shadow others to understand how land is acquired, and how preconstruction, planning and design are developed.
- Ensure that sales offices and show homes are properly equipped and resourced at all times and specifically promotional material is available and up to date.
- Assist in progressing sales from reservation through to exchange of contracts and legal completion in line with company procedures within targeted timescales.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a Basic DBS check.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package.
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page .