Our people bring energy, imagination and drive to our work every day – an enormous contribution that deserves to be rewarded. Our competitive salaries, great benefits and people-friendly policies demonstrate how much we value and support our colleagues.
- Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked against current market rates
- 27 days paid annual leave up to a maximum of 30 days
- The opportunity to buy and sell up to five days’ of annual leave each year
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave schemes
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 5% of your monthly salary with another 9% by us
- A healthcare cashback plan for you and any dependants, covering dental fees, eye-care, wellbeing massages, physio, chiropody and much more
- Access to free mobile phone insurance and a huge range of discounts at high street stores, restaurants, cinema tickets, holidays, insurance policies and much, much more.
Our colleagues also benefit from:
- Interest free travel loans for annual season ticket holders using public transport, cyclists and annual car parking fees
- The use of Enterprise Car Club cars if you need to drive to a different location to do your job (London-based colleagues only)
- Free tea and coffee, fridges to store your lunch, toasters and microwaves
- A great office environment which offers a hangout area with pool table, comfy sofas and TVs. We also have shower facilities at our Ealing Gateway office for the athletes/cyclists out there
- Weekly yoga classes and a range of other sports, wellbeing and general social clubs, with events that everyone can get involved in throughout the year
- Gym discounts for a range of well-known health clubs
- One paid-for subscription to a professional body that is relevant to your role
- Twice yearly off-site conferences, where we come together to celebrate successes and generally have a good time!
- ‘On the spot’ recognition awards to celebrate successes throughout the year and two annual achievements awards schemes
Career development opportunities:
- We have an extensive learning and development programme. Investment in your personal development and training begins as soon as you start work with us, and continues throughout your career
- Everyone has a Professional Development Plan, which helps you and your manager identify and plan how you’ll gain new skills and experiences and achieve your career goals
- All vacancies and new roles are advertised internally and colleagues are encouraged to
In times of need:
- Life Assurance benefit to protect your family. Support for those with caring responsibilities
- Support if you need to take time off work for emergencies
- An Employee Assistance Programme which provides free, confidential advice on personal and legal matters – for you and those close to you.