We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to bring their specialist skills, knowledge and experience to develop, deploy, and maintain BI interfaces and visualisations.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience of Power BI report development?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail?
- Do you have excellent understanding of SQL and general database systems?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will:
- Have demonstrable ability with ETL Tools, ideally Talend
- Have comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Have a college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Have good knowledge of Full MS Technology Stack
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Be committed to ongoing professional development and demonstrable experience of developing new skills and capabilities
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.