We are looking for a Community Investment Coordinator to implement a place-based community investment offer in regeneration neighbourhoods (including Dee Park – Reading and The Leys – Oxford) and areas being targeted for growth across the Oxford-Cambridge Arc delivering our commitment to our social purpose and creating communities people love.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have in-depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of a wide range of community investment areas?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of programme design and delivery to address a wide range of social issues and community priorities in mixed tenure neighbourhoods?
- Do you have excellent networking, partnership development and relationship management skills?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Community Investment Coordinator to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Community Investment Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate the design and delivery of the Catalyst Communities service offer in regeneration areas in Counties ensuring commitments set out in development agreements are met.
- Use community insight, data and customer feedback to plan and deliver place-based community resilience and recovery plans that bridge socio-economic and physical regeneration.
- Work in partnership with local people, community partners and statutory agencies to enable community-led action around local issues and priorities.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with both statutory and voluntary agencies (including health forums, neighbourhood policing teams, schools, youth groups and community groups) to coordinate delivery and maximise impact for customers and communities.
- Attend and be engaged in local forum, resident groups and network meetings to build productive relationships and raise Catalyst’s profile locally.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will require a full, clean driving licence as the role requires travel regularly to a number of locations.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Community Investment Coordinator, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.