We are looking for a Contact Centre Support Lead to support the contact centre managers in ensuring that colleagues are trained to provide excellent customer service and to facilitate the effective running of the contact centre.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels?
- Do you have excellent problem resolution skills and the ability to use your own initiative to tackle new and recurring issues?
- Do you have demonstrable experience of delivering training to colleagues?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Contact Centre Support Lead to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Contact Centre Support Lead you will:
- Work with Contact Centre Team Managers to produce monthly reports around Knowledge Base usage – identifying gaps and offering solutions
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and information owners to ensure that content is current and accessible
- Support new starters as well as existing colleagues by devising innovative ways to deliver training across all housing operation processes
- Provide accurate QA data on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis for the Contact Centre Operations Manager
- Attend and contribute to monthly capacity planning meetings to identify medium to long term opportunities and concerns for future performance.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Contact Centre Support Lead, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.