We are looking for a Customer Resolution Expert to join us to co-ordinate, resolve and respond to Catalyst customer complaints. You will be part of the team that turns complaint resolution to a great experience for our customers!
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have outstanding communication abilities to inform and influence at all levels?
- Do you have experience of dealing with complex cases, maintaining resilience and an innovative approach to resolving customer queries?
- Are you commercially minded and looking for opportunities to reduce costs and add value?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Customer Resolution Expert to join us on a 12 month Fixed Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Customer Resolution Expert you will:
- Communicate with empathy and clarity both by phone and in writing.
- Focus on the solutions, demonstrate a can-do attitude, challenge the status quos and think outside the box to delight the customers where appropriate
- Seek to understand fully your customers’ needs by really listening so that you remove pain points and find the best and fair outcome for the customer
- Demonstrate great team spirit and encourage constructive feedback within the team, be the critical friend at times
- Interpret a range of information, analyse complex data and propose solutions
- Have outstanding verbal, written skills
This role is subject to a basic DBS check.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Customer Resolution Expert please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.