We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience in a similar role within the sector and involvement in a variety of 106, land led and Joint Venture projects.
- Can you manage and deliver projects in accordance with projected sales and rental income to sustain our affordable homes programme?
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain effective strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Development Manager Delivery in our Counties region to join us on a permanent basis. We are looking for an experienced individual to work in collaboration to deliver a supply of new build developments in order to achieve the Development strategy and business objectives. The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Development Manager Delivery, you will:
- Manage and deliver projects in accordance with projected sales and rental income to sustain our affordable homes programme.
- Be commercially aware and sensitive to changes in the market driving profitability by controlling build costs and programmes.
- Maintain effective strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders and support the Aftercare Team with resolution of all outstanding defects post completion.
- Lead, build and maintain effective relationships by being visible, engaged and present at key meetings internally and externally including maintaining strategic relationships with external bodies.
- Be in full control of project budgets to ensure that overall profitability is enhanced, and delivery timelines are improved.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Development Manager Delivery – Counties, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.