We are looking for an individual who will be totally committed to delivering excellent customer experience whilst managing and monitoring the annual gas safety and servicing programme.
Connect Property Services Limited is our wholly owned subsidiary of Catalyst Housing Limited, offering a full range of repairs and maintenance services to Catalyst customers’ homes, across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and West London.
Catalyst will join the Peabody Group as a subsidiary on 1 April 2022, before fully merging in April 2023. The new organization will be responsible for 104,000 homes, with 220,000 residents across London and the South East of England. By joining together, we’ll go further and faster with our plans to improve our services, invest in our homes and communities and create innovative solutions to the challenges of carbon consumption and building safety.
We will continue to create and maintain great homes, whilst delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
We will also be able to create great opportunities for our colleagues to develop their careers within our business, and diversity and inclusion and learning and development will continue to be priorities for the new organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience working in a housing sector or similar working environment?
- Do you have gas repairs/ service, voids or responsive repairs experience?
- Are you to work with gravitas, courage and be calm under pressure, building credibility and respect with internal and external stakeholders?
- Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service and seeking to fully understand your customers’ needs?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Gas Scheduler to join us on a 12-month fixed term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Gas Scheduler you will:
- Ensures all Gas Safety inspections are up to date with Gas Safety Compliance.
- Attend Weekly Gas Servicing meetings and updating on progress of Gas Servicing Programme from Scheduler Perspectives.
- Arrange and Manage all LGSR Gas Safety Inspection appointments with tenants and assign Gas Servicing Appointments to Assigned Gas Engineers.
- Working Closely with the M&E Contracts Manager, Gas Supervisor and Gas Foreman to support to provide information to prepare for Gas Safety Compliance Weekly Overdue Gas and KPI reports.
- Proactively engage and create relationships with colleagues, contractors, and other external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner, both written and verbal.
- Be accountable and take ownership of any Gas Servicing complaints that may arise and support the business assisting by offering solution focused suggestions, keeping all parties involved and up to date whilst also ensuring a satisfactory conclusion
This role is subject to a basic DBS and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- 25 Connect Office days paid annual leave and will accrue an additional day of annual leave based on length of service
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 5% by us
- Hundreds of exclusive discounts and freebies from the UK’s biggest brands
- To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We want to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
To be considered for the role of Gas Scheduler please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.