We’re looking for a Housing Support Manager to join us on a permanent basis. We’re looking for an individual to provide a housing support and crisis intervention service to clients living in both Sheltered Schemes and Extra Care housing whilst ensuring the on-going sustainability of the individual’s tenancy.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We’re at a particularly exciting point in our story, as Catalyst joined the Peabody Group as a subsidiary on 1 April 2022, before fully merging in April 2023. The new organisation will be responsible for 104,000 homes, with 220,000 residents across London and the South East of England. By joining together, we’ll go further and faster with our plans to improve our services, invest in our homes and communities, and create innovative solutions to the challenges of carbon consumption and building safety.
We will continue to create and maintain great homes, whilst delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. In doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
We will also be able to create great opportunities for our colleagues to develop their careers within our business, and diversity and inclusion and learning and development will continue to be priorities for the new organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you hold thorough and up to date knowledge of health and safety issues relating to the designated client group?
- Do you possess knowledge of core housing management functions?
- Are you achieving a high level of positive customer feedback for the scheme?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Housing Support Manager to join us on a permanent basis
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Housing Support Manager you will:
- Carry out core housing management tasks such as sign-ups, arrears/ASB management, reporting repairs using in house housing management tools and software.
- Manage the day to day running of all aspects of a quality Extra Care and Sheltered Housing Service by ensuring an excellent level of service is maintained.
- Play your part in maintaining a safe and regulatory compliant service by adhering to policy, procedure, and quality standards.
- You will be totally committed to delivering excellent customer experience to customers – being easy, reliable, and empathetic in the way you deal with customers, and colleagues.
- Promote the integration of the tenant into the local community and provide opportunities by which they will be enabled to develop skills and have access to the widest possible range of experiences.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Flexible and agile working
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We want to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
To be considered for the role of a Housing Support Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.