We are looking for a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for partnering with the business and playing a lead role with business leaders and managers to build their people capability and deliver an excellent HR business partnering service across the business.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Are you ready to play a lead role with business leaders to build their capability?
- Are you an agile change agent with a proactive mindset to responding to a changing external environment?
- Are you a strong HR generalist with extensive experience of the employee life cycle?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a HR Business Partner you will:
- Have strong knowledge of current UK employment law (CIPD qualified or equivalent gained through experience);
- Excellent communication skills in order to deliver frank, constructive and timely feedback;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion;
- Have extensive and demonstrable experience in complex employee relations case management;
- Have experience of talent management principles and owning talent interventions such as talent mapping, career development and succession planning;
- Have experience of HR information systems, data management and reporting; and
- Be a champion and role model for anticipating, shaping and enabling change you will be flexible, adaptable and resilient.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society, we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates;
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days;
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year;
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us;
- Flexible and agile working; and
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us.
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of HR Business Partner please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.