We are looking for a Maintenance Manager who will ensure that planned maintenance services for Connect Property Services, are; delivered on time; in budget; safely; efficiently; to a high standard; whilst delivering high levels of customer satisfaction. They will also be meeting or exceeding our performance standards and measures, through ownership and pro-active management of colleagues, contractors and suppliers.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience in the delivery of both direct delivered and outsourced maintenance services?
- Do you have experience in a management position within property maintenance or related service provision?
- Do you have demonstrable experience in delivering planned programmes on time and to budget?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to join us on a Fixed-Term basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Maintenance Manager, you will:
- Have an overall sound understanding of health and safety with a qualification in IOSH or NEBOSH (ideally).
- You will have solid experience of working within time restraints, logistical challenges and planning
- You should have substantial experience in a management position within property maintenance or related service provision
- Demonstrable commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience
- You will possess the ability to inspire, lead and create teams whilst taking ownership of issues/problems and personally see them through to delivery
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- 22 (Connect Operative) days paid annual leave and will accrue an additional day of annual leave based on length of service
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 5% by us
- Hundreds of exclusive discounts and freebies from the UK’s biggest brands
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Maintenance Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.