We are looking for an experienced Project Worker be based at one of our housing schemes, to assist the Scheme Manager to deliver a support service for vulnerable people, primarily with mental health issues.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We’re at a particularly exciting point in our story, as Catalyst has joined the Peabody Group as a subsidiary on 1 April 2022, before fully merging in April 2023. The new organisation is responsible for 104,000 homes, with 220,000 residents across London and the South East of England. By joining together, we’ll go further and faster with our plans to improve our services, invest in our homes and communities and create innovative solutions to the challenges of carbon consumption and building safety.
We will continue to create and maintain great homes, whilst delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. In doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
We will also be able to create great opportunities for our colleagues to develop their careers within our business, and diversity and inclusion and learning and development will continue to be priorities for the new organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Are you an excellent written and verbal communicator?
- Do you have a positive attitude with a proactive, enthusiastic, and flexible approach?
- Have you got experience working in a support role?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Worker to join us on a Fixed Term Contract basis until end March 2023.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Project Worker you will:
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Discreet, especially in matters of a confidential nature
- Good problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Experience of working with vulnerable people, particularly those with mental ill health
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society, we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution, and you could be too!
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Flexible and agile working
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We want to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
To be considered for the role of Project Worker, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.