We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in either property sales or customer service, ideally within new homes and a working knowledge of Help to Buy or Shared Ownership schemes.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have the ability to work on your own initiative?
- Clear concise communication skills?
- Willing to work as part of a strong, diverse and dynamic sales team?
- Do you have demonstrable previous experience in either house sales or customer services?
- Do you have a demonstrable history of achieving and exceeding targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a mature approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our dynamic, driven and growing sales team.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Sales Executive you will:
- Be responsible for delivering reservation, exchanges and completed sales in line with sales targets.
- Delivering an exemplary customer journey.
- Managing and maintaining your sales environment to a 5 star standard, including signage, show homes & marketing suites.
- Ability to meet, greet and showcase our quality homes to customers.
- Maintain enquiries and manage a database of ready and willing purchasers.
- Be precise in your reporting and able to meet deadlines inc KPI’s
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Sales Executive, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.