We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Substantial experience in a Development role, working on a range of complex development projects.
- A strong leader who can successfully drive internal and external multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Educated to degree level with experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Senior Development Manager Delivery in our Counties region to join us on a permanent basis. We are looking for an experienced professional to lead on complex development schemes to support the delivery of a multi-tenure development programme. The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Senior Development Manager Delivery, you will:
- Provide strong leadership of both internal and external multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality homes.
- Significantly contribute to the tendering for and negotiation of construction and consultant packages.
- Effectively manage and lead a team to acquire, design and deliver a multi tenure programme.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills that enable you to communicate effectively and convey key messages to a wide audience.
- Be a strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture but also thrives at being hands-on.
- Manage costs and programme to ensure schemes deliver in line with approvals.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page – https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Senior Development Manager Delivery – Counties, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.