We are currently advertising for the above role internally. This position is a Permanent and full-time opportunity.
At Catalyst we build more than homes, we build communities. We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity.
You’ll deliver values-driven service to your internal and external customers, by seeking to understand fully your customers’ needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will.
What we’re looking for:
- Are you able to demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes relating to service charges with a sound knowledge of Service Charge Legislation and best practice?
- Are you able to work collaboratively within a larger section/department across service areas?
- Do you hold a Professional qualification e.g. CIH, IRPM or considerable experience in service charge settings within an Registered Provider environment?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Service Charge Specialist to join us on a Permanent basis. We’re looking for experienced Specialist who will deliver all aspects of service charges for a patch with the support of the Service Charge Area Manager to ensure the integrity of rents/service charges. This includes a responsibility for ensuring that the rent review and service charge estimates, and the summaries of expenditure are accurate and transparent. To provide guidance and advice to colleagues on rents, service charges and general management
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as Service Charge Specialist you will:
- Be able to carry out functions in a cost effective, sensitive, compliant, responsive and transparent way.
- High level of literacy, communication and numeracy skills using IT systems.
- Be Personable, pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
This role is subject to a basic DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle
For further information, please contact the recruiting manager Reventi Jesani.
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Service Charge Specialist, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit both your CV and a supporting statement in one document.
Colleagues who are at risk of redundancy need to state this on their application as they will be given priority consideration above other applicants.
Please note, if you are currently on legacy Aldwyck or legacy Catalyst Terms & Conditions, and are successful in your application, you will automatically be transferred to the New Catalyst Terms & Conditions.